We have well experienced engineering managers having more than 15 years of experience in the field of mechanical engineering who can handle the complete program by co-coordinating more than 60 engineers and designers around the globe using the high end conferencing facilities like Go to meeting, shared-X..Etc.Some of the programs they handled are:
- Stage2 and Stage 3 Nozzle arrangement assembly for GE Power Systems, Greenville, SC. Both the Stage 2 & 3 programs are handled by our engineering managers.
- Broaching tool for the machining of Stage 4 and Stage 5 airfoil balde for GE Aircraft Engines division, Cincinnati, OH.
Our project managers can handle a huge team of 150 members including around 15 project leaders, 30 Team leaders and rest of them are designers. This huge team can parallely handle around 30 engineering projects for various customers worldwide. Well established communication systems are in place to co-ordinate across various Technical managers from the client end.
Our business relationship managers are placed in various locations in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. Our Project Leaders are having expertise in the following areas of engineering development:
- Special purpose machine design (SPM)
- Automotive Fixtures and Jigs design
- Design of high precision machines like Lapping machine, Belt grinding machines and work holding devices
- Product development
- Design and development of Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipments like stationary and rotary actuators
- Reverse Engineering
We are having experts in the following CAD tools
- Pro EngineerCATIA
- Solid Works
CAD Parameterization and Reverse Engineering is one of our best services in the field of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In addition, in conjunction with its affiliates, Genius Infosys can meet a wide range of both short-term and long-term environmental and engineering support needs. We offer very competitive rates, with both fixed price and level of effort options.